Vegan Goji Berry CBD Brownies Recipe
We teamed up with @GeorgeoftheKitchen to bring you a new way to take your daily dose of CBD. Take a look at his Instagram for weekly cook-a-long's and mouth watering recipes.
CBD works best in recipes with some sort of fat in them. (oil, butter…etc.) You can add a few drops of CBD oil to your salad dressings, smoothies, coconut oil or butter or baking and in many other ways!
To get started you'll need to get your ingredients & utensils ready:
- 140g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 200g caster sugar
- 220g vegan chocolate
- 80ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250ml almond or oat milk
- 75g Goji berries
- 10 drops Cannacares CBD oil (chocolate flavour)
- Mixing bowl
- Medium cake tine or small Pyrex dish
- Baking parchment paper
Next you'll need to get prepared before you begin to make the magic!
- Preheat oven to 160C (fan assisted)
- Line medium cake tin or small Pyrex dish with baking parchment paper
Now you're fully prepared, it's time for the fun part:
- Sieve flour into mixing bowl then mix in cocoa powder and sugar
- Break chocolate into small pieces, add to heatproof bowl and sit on top of pot of boiling water (bain marie). Let the chocolate gradually melt
- Add melted chocolate to flour mix with oil, vanilla extract, Cannacares CBD Chocolate Oil, milk and ¾ Goji berries - combine well
- Add mixture to cake tin or Pyrex dish then bake for 25-35 minutes until the top is dry (but not burnt). If you place a knife in the middle it should come out clean
- Garnish with more Goji berries and enjoy!